On any Vectorly skill page, you can create a code block to display code so that it's stand out from the rest of your content. Code blocks are useful to show programing concepts, share code with other developers, or maintain your own library of code snippets.
Add code blocks
- Click the + that appears in your left margin when you click on a new line or existing block. Choose Code and press enter. This will create a code block on your skill page.
- Click inside it to type or paste your code
Arrange code blocks
- Click on your code block and then click ••• at the top right.
- Use arrows to move blocks around your skill page.
Delete code blocks
- Click on your your code block and then click ••• at the top right.
- Choose × to Delete.