Web bookmarks are useful for displaying and previewing external materials. For any URL you want to share, you can generate a block with an image and short description of the content on the site.
Add Bookmark Links
There are two ways to add a bookmark to a skill page in Vectorly:
- Click the + that appears in your left margin when you click on a new line or existing block. Choose Bookmark Link and press enter. This will create a bookmark block on your skill page. Enter the URL and it's done!
- You can also use Vectorly Web Clipper to add any page off the internet to skills on your skillboard.
- Click on your bookmark block and then click ••• at the top right.
- Use arrows to move bookmarks around your skill page.
Open a bookmark link
- To visit the linked page in a bookmark link, simply click the text area of the card. The page will open in a new tab or window, depending on your browser settings.
- Click on your your bookmark block and then click ••• at the top right.
- Choose × to Delete .