You can upload any kind of file directly to a skill page for safe keeping — or to make it available for other members to download. Make attachments related to a skill accessible in just a click. Here's how uploaded files look on your skill page:
Create a file block
At any place on your skill page, create a file block to embed a file on your page like a PDF.
- Click the + that appears to the left when you when you click on a new line or existing block. Choose File and press enter. This will create a file block on your page giving you the Upload option.
- Select the file you want and click Open.
- Click on your file block and then click ••• at the top right.
- Use arrows to move files around your page.
Download a file
- Hover over your file and click Download Button
- Choose where you want to save the file on your computer.
- Click on your file and then click ••• at the top right.
- Choose × to Delete .