Add and play videos directly on your skill pages with embedded video players 🎥Anywhere on your Vectorly skill page, you can add a video from Youtube or Vimeo.
Create a video block
- Click the + that appears to the left when you click on a new line or existing block. Choose Embed Video.
- In the block that appears on a skill page paste the video's share URL from the streaming service. Thats all. Extremely fast!
- Click on your video and then click ••• at the top right.
- Use arrows to move videos around your page.
Play a video in full screen
If it's a YouTube Video embed, click the dashed square icon at the bottom right of the video.
Delete a video
- Click on your image and click ••• at the top right.
- Choose × to Delete .