Vectorly web-clipper helps you collect and organize your knowledge on a skillboard. It lets you clip any page off the internet to skills on your skillboard so all your teammates could have an access to it.
Vectorly Web Clipper is a browser extension available for Chrome. This is just the start! Web Clipper for Safari and Firefox are on our roadmap.
Install the extension
- Download the Chrome extension from the Google Web Store.
- You'll see a small Vectorly button appear just to the right of your browser search bar.
Use the clipper
- Log into Vectorly Workspace on your browser with the account you want to clip into.
- Click the Vectorly icon to the right of your browser search bar. Or use a shortcut cmd+~ on Mac or Cntrl+~ on Windows
- A small window will pop up asking which skillboard and skill you want to add the web page into.
- You can use the search bar to search for the skill you'd like to clip into:
- Press Save Page or enter.
- You can choose a section on the skill page you want to add this link. Click the dropdown under the skill title and you’ll see the list of content.
- You'll have the option to Open in Vectoly to go right to the skill you just saved.
- Here's how saved web pages appear in a skillboard